Our revolutionary, water-based Goldshield Antimicrobial Surface Agent is simple to apply, fast-acting, safe to store, and relentlessly protects what matters from bacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, and algae that cause odors, staining, and deterioration. It’s the most powerful protection you can provide for your home, office, car, and school.
How To Use
Dilute with distilled water using a 5:1 ratio, water to Goldshield Antimicrobial Surface Agent Concentrate. Mix well and pour into preferred application tool bottle or tank.
When using a hand pump spray bottle and microfiber cloth:
- Complete general cleaning (for spills, grime, or dust) of the surface with your choice of all-purpose cleaner. For best results use Goldshield’s 4-in-1 All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Allow to fully dry.
- Lightly spray Goldshield Antimicrobial Surface Agent. Allow to air dry or wait 3 minutes and wipe with microfiber cloth until dry. If any film or streaking appears, simply wipe with a rag damp with water.
- Allow 15 minutes before the room or surface is used.
- Clean spills. For best results use Goldshield 4-in-1 All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Allow to dry and vacuum.
- Lightly spray Goldshield Antimicrobial Surface Agent until area is completely covered.
- Allow to air dry. Approximately 15 minutes. Fans can be used to aid in drying.
For Furniture & Drapes:
- If dust is thick (visible), wipe with damp cloth (water) and allow to dry.
- If visible chunky stains (i.e. smashed food), remove.
- Lightly spray dry surface with Goldshield Antimicrobial Surface Agent until entire area is covered.
- Allow to air dry. Approximately 15 minutes.
For Commercial or Industrial Spray Application please follow the application guidance in the sprayer’s manufacturer’s manual. For best results and Goldshield Antimicrobial efficacy, we recommend a Xanigo Atomizer. See “Supplies” page for more information.
There are no reviews yet.