- We use your personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests with respect to APG. We do not share your personally identifiable information with outside third parties without your consent, provided, however, you acknowledge that APG will use third party services to (i) process credit card information that you provide to purchase services through the Site; (ii) provide marketing services to APG and (iii) to fulfill shipments to you.
- We will only send you materials you have indicated you want to receive, and we will honor your opt-out requests.
- In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems and customers, to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, APG may access and disclose any information and content (either in your account profile or in the course of using the Service) APG considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, APG profile information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personally identifiable information from our customers who register for an account on the Site on a voluntary basis and only to create or enhance our relationship with them. We may collect personally identifiable information from you in connection with your request for information about us. The personally identifiable information we collect is usually your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number and/or mailing address.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The personally identifiable information we collect is sent to us voluntarily by you through Internet forms, mail, telephone or e-mail correspondence.
In addition, some sections of the Site may use “cookies.” Cookies are very small data files left on your computer by the Site. These files can then be accessed by the Site in the future. On their own, cookies do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information. However, if you choose to furnish us with personally identifiable information, this information can be linked to the data stored in the cookies. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies, but they will also allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You should refer to your browser instructions or “Help” screen to learn more about how to manage cookies. If you would like more information about cookies and how to control and delete cookies in various browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome, please click here http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer our website, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
INFORMATION USE AND DISTRIBUTION:
As stated above, we collect personally identifiable information in order to grant you an account to the Site and to also create or enhance our relationship with you, including, without limitation, to respond to your questions or comments, to e-mail you with updates and news or to send out information regarding APG. Only those who expressly ask to receive such information online or offline will get it. We do not sell any information to third parties.
We occasionally disclose personally identifiable information about you to affiliates and nonaffiliates as permitted by law. Some examples include:
- Disclosing information to a third party in order to process transactions that you request or authorize;
- Sharing information with companies related to us so we can make you aware of new or other services that we offer (note that these companies may not use the information for any other purpose);
- Disclosing information to research companies that help conduct surveys to assess and improve our financial services; and
- Disclosing information in connection with legal proceedings, such as responding to a subpoena.
When information is shared with third parties, they are not permitted to use the information for any purpose other than to assist our servicing of your account or as permitted by law.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personally identifiable information when required by law if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on the Site or APG.
Links to Third Party Sites:
As further described in the Site’s Terms & Conditions, the Site may contain Public Areas in which you can post content and reviews. You acknowledge and agree that your communications with others via the Public Area or otherwise is public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of the Public Areas. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on the Public Areas may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications; therefore, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO DISCLOSE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE PUBLIC AREAS. We are not responsible for information that you choose to communicate via the Public Areas, or for the actions of other users.
In the event that APG or the Site is sold or transferred, or in the event that substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, the Site and any personally identifiable information collected by us, will be among the transferred assets. By using the Site, you hereby agree to such transfer or assignment of your personally identifiable information collected by us, and you further waive any claims that could be made against us in relation thereto.
We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard your personally identifiable information in our possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. In addition, we also use reasonable methods to make sure that your personally identifiable information is protected in accordance with state and federal privacy regulations. While we take precautions against possible breaches in our website and customer databases, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Your use of our website and Services is at your own risk. We urge you to take steps to keep your personally identifiable information safe.
INFORMATION FROM MINORS:
We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information about visitors or users who are under the age of 18. If you believe that we have collected personally identifiable information about a visitor or user who is under the age of 18, please contact us at customer email@example.com, and such personally identifiable information will be deleted.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONALLY INDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
If you do not want us to send you e-mail, offline communications, or other information, or if you want to have your personally identifiable information changed or removed, you can opt-out or request change or removal at any time by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing a request to: AP Goldshield, LLC, at the address provided below.
AP Goldshield, LLC
Locust Valley, NY
Last updated: August 2021